Have you forgotten the PIN or the password of your mobile phone? Is your mobile phone still locked because of some fault in the device? Don’t worry, there is a solution for you. Android Multi Tool v1.02b Pack is specifically made for this purpose.
In this article, we will share the complete guide to remove the pattern lock or reset your Android device with the help of Android Multi Tool. I will also provide the link to download the tool (Setup + Drivers). This tool will be compatible with (Win 8/8.1/ / XP /vista/10).
This is a great tool for the people who have a habit of forgetting their passwords but also want to unlock the phone without any loss in their data. Lets know more about this tool inside this article.
What is Android Multi Tool?
Android Multi Tool is generally is a set of tools and scripts which are used to remove or reset the PIN, password or any other type of security lock which is preventing the device to start. You can use the Android Multi Tool in two ways:- Normal Mode and FastBoot Mode.
The tool only requires some basic software and drivers on your personal computer system. The names of the drivers required are the ADB drivers and Fastboot drivers. If you are Mi user then you can use Mi Unlock Tool to remove the lock from your smartphone.
Features of Android Multi Tool
- Android Multi Tool is used in a number of situations. As said above, it is used in two modes generally which are Normal and Fast Boot.
- The main features of Android Multi Tool are its ability to check the device status and reset the password or PIN lock of any android phone. It can be also used to reset the face capture data or any other form of gesture lock.
- The user can also reset their Gmail ID and can also wipe the data on their device completely.
- The device can be rebooted using a single tap on the keyboard. The user can check the status of their smartphone in Fast Boot mode and can also wipe data and cache memory in the same mode. The user can switch the modes quickly as the Android Multi Tool provides an option for that.
- Command prompt can also be launched using Android Multi-Tool and the user can check their smart phone’s software and hardware information.
So these were the amazing features of this tool. Now move to the next section where we have shared the working link to download this application for free.
Also Read: How to Get Free Chegg Account?
Download Android Multi Tool
After knowing its features, you may want to download this tool right now. Well, You can download Android Multi Tool v1.02b using the link provided here. We have provided the latest version of the tools pack available.
How to Use Android Multi Tools?
Using Android Multi Tool is a piece of cake. The user interface is very simple and well defined. However, for users that have a hard time trying to use this tool, we have provided an in-depth guide on How to use Android Multi Tools.
- Download the provided ZIP files to your system locally.
- Extract the file and folder to some preferred drive.
- Once extraction is complete, click on the “Android Multi Tools.exe” file to start the executable file on your system.
- A pop-up dialog box will appear, Click on Yes to grant all the permissions to the software.
- A new window will open and the program’s user interface will be displayed.
- A lot of options will be defined in the Android Multi Tools.
- When you press 1, the IMEI and other details of your smartphone device will be shown.
- The user can remove or reset their device’s password by pressing 2 on their keyboard. To remove the password, follow the on-screen instructions provided in the tool itself.
- To remove the gestures and face locks, the choice that you’ll be looking out for will be 3.
- You can remove the Google ID (Gmail) on your device by selecting the 4th option.
- To wipe out the data and factory reset the device, you need to select the 5th option from the options menu.
- When you press the 7 key, the Android Multi Tool will provide you with the necessary information and details related to the Fast Boot mode. This tool is very helpful and comes in handy while flashing ROMs and custom recovery
So, as we saw that the Android Multi Tool is a great tool when it comes to locked devices and forgotten passwords and PINs. If you face any problem while installing or got stuck in the middle, you are free to comment and ask us for the solution.